Trigger SSRS Subscriptions Manually
- Within the Report Manager, browse to edit page of the subscription you would like to manually trigger
- Locate the SubscriptionID GUID in the address bar
- Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and connect to the server with the ReportServer Database
- Run the query below replacing the SubscriptionID with what you found in step 3
- Manually execute the subscription without modifying the schedule with the query below, be sure to replace the EventData parameter with the ScheduleID returned in step 4.
Want to dig a bit deeper? Starting with these tables will give you a head start.
ReportSchedule – Relationships between Schedules, Reports and Subscriptions
Schedule – Details of all schedules
Subscriptions – Subscription details including owners, last run status, parameters, etc.
Users – Ties the Owner’s GUID to a username